Scrip Program

 

 

SCRIP Program


GVCS ShopWithScrip is an online program powered by Great Lakes Scrip Center. This program is available to all families as a GREAT opportunity to earn credit towards their tuition account.

 

Orders and payments are completed on www.shopwithscrip.com using a PrestoPay account.

 

At GVCS, Scrip is used to earn credits towards student tuition, essentially providing a way to “fundraise” for your own student’s tuition. When you shop & earn rebate credits, 80% of each credit earned will be applied to your student’s tuition balance. The other 20% of the credit will cover GVCS Scrip’s administrative costs, which are necessary to operate the Scrip program at our school.

***If preferred, credits earned could also be given to GVCS as a donation. 


Spring 2017 Ordering Schedule for Scrip Physical Gift Cards 

 

 

Click on links below to get started!