High School- Grades 9 – 12
“Molding Life Long Learners and Followers of Jesus Christ”
Grand View Christian High School offers students the opportunity to acquire a Christ-centered education with a Biblical world view integrated in every aspect of the high school experience. Students grow spiritually, academically and physically and are encouraged to be engaged in life enriching activities including ministry, music, drama, art, and sports.
Grand View Christian is one of nine College Prep status high schools in the state of Iowa. The College Prep status allows the High School to be recognized as an accredited nonpublic private school by the Iowa Department of Education.
The High School offerings include:
In addition to these, there is also the opportunity to take college credit classes. A complete listing of classes may be located in the Secondary Student Handbook.
Student assessments include Iowa Assessments-ISASP, PLAN, PSAT, and the ASVAB.
We are pleased to announce and wish to congratulate Grand View Christian School Assistant Football Coach and Activities Director, Jeff Worsham, on being named Iowa Football Coaches Association Assistant Coach of the Year for Eight Man Football.
Thank you, Jeff, for your dedication to our student athletes and congratulations on this honor.
The Sophomore class will once again be selling Valentine's Day gift baskets. If you are interested in purchasing one for your child please print off the appropriate grade division form below or stop by the school office to pick up an order form.
Forms will be sent home with elementary students in the weekly folders on 1/25/21. Printable forms can also be found here.
All orders must be turned in to the school office by Wednesday, February 3.Thank you for your support!Class of 2023
In an effort to streamline the registration process for GVC's sports programs it is necessary that the following steps are followed.
- Complete the Winter Sports Registration on FamilyID. https://www.familyid.com/grand-view-christian-school/gvcs-jh-hs-winter-sports-registration-2020-2021
- Complete the required physical form known as the Iowa Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination form.
- The physical form must be signed and dated by the physician as well as signed by at least one parent.
- The sports physical may be uploaded to FamilyID (preferred) or dropped off at the MS/HS office.
- Athletes and parents must consent to the concussion agreement found on FamilyID.
- No student will be allowed to participate in practice or games until the sports physical form is completed and the concussion agreement checked off.
It's time to order your winter sports Thunder yard sign! Signs are $25. Orders are due by Wednesday, November 4th. These signs are available for students in 7th-12th grade, participating in cheerleading, archery, and basketball.